How to Get a Homeschooled Student Into College
Homeschooling is catching on, and colleges are becoming increasingly sensitive to the needs of homeschooled students in the admissions process. However, there are still things that a homeschooler must do to ensure that their child is as competitive as he or she can be. Read all about these tips in my newest article, The 9 Things Homeschoolers Must Do for College AdmissionHave any insight on this topic? Want to ask a question or make a suggestion? Click here to leave a comment.
- College Admission Requirements for Homeschoolers
- Carnival of College Admissions: 1st Edition
- Why You’re Wrong about Your GPA, and what to Do about it
- Two Readers’ Questions: Can My Admission Be Revoked After Being Accepted?
- 6 Laws your Letters of Recommendation must follow
- Thank-You Notes: The Secret Edge to Winning a ‘Yes’?
- What should I do during a campus visit?