Action Plan Calendar: What should I be doing now?
It is never too early to start planning for college. It is also never too late to start planning for college. There are certain goals you should try to commit yourself to meeting every year as you make your way through high school.For a detailed calender explaining each of the milestones you should strive to meet throughout your academic life nearing college, click here to read the full article.Have any insight on this topic? Want to ask a question or make a suggestion? Click here to leave a comment.
- Should I take the SAT or ACT?
- What should I do during a campus visit?
- 6 Laws your Letters of Recommendation must follow
- Does Using Other Acceptances as Leverage to get more Financial Aid Work?
- Campus Visits Dos and Don’ts
- The Easy ‘A’ vs. the Honors ‘B’: The Myths and Lies of High School Class Selection
- What to Do During Spring Break