How to Compare Financial Aid Offers
As soon as the excitement of all of the acceptance letters wears off, it's time for the incredibly difficult decision of what college you'll ultimately attend. Different financial aid packages make this time a lot tougher.
Read about ways to compare financial aid offers and learn which each type of financial aid means. In this new article, I discuss the pros and cons of scholarships, grants, work study, and federal and private loans.Have any insight on this topic? Want to ask a question or make a suggestion? Click here to leave a comment.
- Could Rising Interest Rates on Student Loans Actually Be a Good Thing?
- MIT Becomes Newest Free College Pioneer
- Columbia Is Final Ivy League to Offer Free College
- FAFSA State Deadlines Approaching
- Carnival of College Admissions: 6th Edition
- Don’t Worry About the Money: Why Stressing About Student Loans is Unnecessary
- The College Opportunity and Affordability Act: Why It’s Good News