Why (and How!) to Take Control of your Online Presence
Did you know that college admissions officers actually check MySpace, Facebook, and Google? What was long just a myth designed to scare students has now become reality in a new Web-driven era.
Learn their search strategies and how they find you online, and tips to make sure that what they find helps rather than hurts you by reading my newest article on how (and why) to take control of your online presence.Have any insight on this topic? Want to ask a question or make a suggestion? Click here to leave a comment.
- Stressed Parent? Try the Parent’s College Admissions Mantra
- Is an Online College right for me?
- Carnival of College Admissions: 6th Edition
- 6 Laws your Letters of Recommendation must follow
- Why You Must Grab Attention on your Application, and How
- How to prepare for the SAT essay
- Carnival of College Admissions: 1st Edition