SAT Answer Plan: How to optimize your score
The SAT is a game of trying to be a smarter test-taker than ETS, the company that makes the SAT, is a test-maker. Self-identified "bad test takers" can learn to beat the SAT simply by practicing better testing habits.
For tips on how to outsmart ETS and optimize your SAT score, including specific strategies for each section, click here to read the full articleHave any insight on this topic? Want to ask a question or make a suggestion? Click here to leave a comment.
- How to prepare for the SAT essay
- Some Colleges Opting Out of the SAT ‘Score Choice’ Option
- Should I take the SAT or ACT?
- Should I take an SAT Prep Course?
- What should I do during a campus visit?
- Action Plan Calendar: What should I be doing now?
- Should I cancel my SAT score?