Articles written for parents.
- What You Should Push Your Child to Do (and What You Shouldn't!) - It is hard to walk the line between supporting and smothering, or consulting and controlling. Gain perspective with 7 tips to help you to find that line and to be as encouraging as possible
- How Parents can Deal Positively with Rejection - The stress of a college rejection affects more than just the student; it also affects you, the parent. This article deals with the ways you can handle rejection and provide support for your child.
- The 7 Questions You Must Ask to Save Thousands on College Tuition - What to ask when you take a college tour or call the financial aid office that will save you money.
- The 9 Things Homeschoolers Must Do for College Admission - If your son or daughter is homeschooled, make sure you know what you have to do to get them into college.
- Accepted to College Blog - Read the most recent posts in the 'For Parents' category.